OVERALL EQUIPMENT EFFICIENCY
Discover the efficiency of your production with DIAP OEE
How well do you know your production? Do you know the OEE of your manufacturing line? Are you aware of the reasons for downtime? Do you count the number of good and rejected products on the line?
Let DIAP give you the answers
DIAP OEE can provide you with detailed answers to the above questions.
And when you have the answers, you can start taking action and begin to improve the performance, availability and quality of your production.
DIAP OEE will give you an overview of
- How well your production is running (performance)
- Reasons and duration of production stops (availability)
- Total number of accepted and rejected units (quality)
With DIAP OEE you can easily compare OEE between production lines or sites and use the overview as a basis for internal discussions and improvement initiatives.
Download OEE datasheet
Watch the video and see how the DIAP OEE application works in real life.
Discover the many reporting options, see how to sort reports on various parameters and find out how easy it is to gain an overview of your production efficiency.
In the DIAP OEE application, you can enter the stop reasons relevant to your specific unit or line.
By applying the relevant stop reason each time a unit is standing still, you will gain a complete overview of why and for how long your equipment has been stopped.
- Enter unit-specific stop reasons
- Automatically register duration of stops
- Sort views based on order, product or opreating shift
Benefits of digitizing OEE
There are many advantages to OEE. And by calculating OEE digitally, you will eliminate data inaccuracy and be able to base improvements on facts instead of manual registrations or gut feelings. Digital visualization of OEE will enable you to
Plan stops more efficiently
Improve your bottom line
DIAP OEE will give you access to a number of different report types visualizing OEE.
You can base your reports on different parameters to perform detailed planning or to target data to selected user groups.
- Design reports as you like (bar, graph, diagram etc.)
- Combine data in different ways (based on order, product, period etc.)
- Export or print reports in a number of file formats